Terms and conditions
1. In General
2. Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt.
Please note: We do not exchange items.
If an item is not shipped back in the *original condition, or within the 14 days we will not refund the item. So please check this before returning your item.
*All items returned need to contain all the still attached tags and must have no signs of being used, worn, washed or modified. When returning your item you are required to inform us (email@example.com) about the day of returning the item, including an trackingcode and the carrier.
For international returns we strongly suggest you mark it as an gift. Any costs charged by customs upon returning will be deducted from your refund.
If you do not inform us about the conditions as mentioned, your return order cannot be processed.
Send both the invoice and parcel to:
Barong Family Shop
3812 RL, Amersfoort
Please also add the reason for return and your complete bankaccount data.
For any international returns, please also send the following information (preferably via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org):
Routing Number Bank:
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Reimbursement will usually take 2-4 weeks, after receiving the package, before being processed and the payment to be returned.
- Returned items which do not include all necessary information, should expect an delay in their reimbursement.
◦ Faulty items or Wrong items If the item you received is faulty or wrong, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address and details of the product.
We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
- Please note that all these returns should be done no later than 7 days after agreements are made through e-mail conversation, and contain all required information as mentioned before.
3. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Barong Family or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Barong Family and its licensors.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Barong Family or its licensors. The Barong Family logo’s are trademarks belonging to Barong Family. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Barong Family. C.B.: Oyster Culture B.V. KVK: 73564524 BTW: NL859579864B01 Address: Skoon 6B, 1511 HV Oostzaan +31611646633
4. Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
◦ Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
◦ Pricing and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
◦ Payment Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
All packages will be processed and shipped within 3 business days.
Packages within Europe will receive an automatic track and trace code through the carrier.
International Packages will receive an automatic track and trace code through the carrier, after the order has been send out. This can take up to several hours even up to a day.
It is important to provide a correct e-mail address, so you can see your process. If you did not receive any e-mails from your order at all, please check the spam and if you have provided the correct e-mail address.
Delivery time after processing and shipping, provided by our carriers:
Netherlands: 1-2 business days
Rest of Europe: 5-15 business days
International: 8-17 business days
All these delivery dates can be delayed if customs decide to hold the package. They are allowed to hold any package up to 30 days. We have no control over this. Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country - we'd recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Where customs charges are due, this may impact the time it takes your parcel to reach you. No rights may be derived of the provided delivery dates.
6. Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Barong Family and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Barong Family's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Barong Family, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Barong Family shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please send your complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
14. Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Barong Family. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Barong Family.